2006-09-08

You CAN have your margarita and eat it too!

This pie was made for my birthday a few
years ago by a co-worker and thought
I'd post it for everyone's mid-summer
enjoyment!

My office does it up on B'days, and they
did an entire margarita themed celebration
for me. My, how I love my co-workers!

Margarita Pie


Ingredients
  • One 9-inch graham cracker crust 
  • One 10-oz. can sweetened condensed milk 
  • 1/4-cup fresh limejuice 
  • 1-oz. tequila 
  • 1-oz. triple sec 
  • 2 cups whipped topping 
  • Slices of fresh limes for garnish 
Directions
  1. Combine condensed milk, limejuice, tequila, and triple sec.
  2. Fold in whipped topping and spread into the graham crust.
  3. Freeze for several hours before serving.
  4. Serve with fresh lime slices and more whipped topping if desired.
Flickr Photo by Crystl (Thanks!)

No comments: